Legs exercise is very important exercise. If you want to become footballer or any other sportsman you need strong legs. Running, cycling or soccer will never work your legs like Squats & Deadlifts do. There are many benefits of legs exercise. There are the benefits of legs exercise
Benefits Of Legs Exercise
* Leg exercise is an excellent way to increase the release of growth hormone and testosterone.
* Leg exercises such as squat also help you to burn more fat.
* Some exercises like Squats & Deadlifts work your whole body, not just your legs.
* Stronger legs and core muscles will increase your strength on upper-body lifts andthus help upper-body muscle development.
* Leg exercise also improves your mental strength.
* Leg exercise also makes your real-life activities easier.
* Leg exercise also helps to treat and prevent some leg injuries like weak stabilizer muscles, ligaments and connective tissues without going to doctor
These are the best legs workout you can do anywhere without any equipments.
In strength training and fitness, the squat is a compound, full body exercise that trains primarily the muscles of the thighs, hips and buttocks.
The squat is considered to be the most important exercise. The squat is an excellent upper and lower body workout that primarily targets your thighs and butt, but also works the hamstrings and lower back.
How to do
* Plant your feet flat on the ground, about shoulder-width apart.
* Point your feet slightly outward, not straight ahead.
* Never let your knees extend beyond your toes.
* Look straight ahead. Bend at your knees as if you were going to sit back in a chair, keeping your heels on the floor.
* Pull in your abs, and keep your lower back in a near neutral position (a slightly arched back might be unavoidable).
* Tighten your whole body when youperform the squat.
* Lower yourself. In a controlled manner slowly lower yourself down and back so that your upper legs are nearly parallel with the floor. Extend your arms for balance.
* Lift back up. From the lower position, push up off your heels and and slowly rise back up, keeping your back between a 45 and 90-degree angle.
* Keep the upper body tight at all times.
* Repeat and do 3 sets.
You can also do this exercise by putting barbell on your shoulders.
* One of the best exercises for your thighs and best strength exercise.
* Squats also help you to burn more fat, as one of the most time-efficient ways to burn more calories continually is by developing more muscle.
* Squat exercises improve your circulation.
* Squat exercises are even good for the digestion.
* You can do squat exercises anywhere and you don’t need any accessories or equipment.
* Squats help keep your knees supple and strong, improving your flexibility and preventing injury.
* Squat primarily targets your thighs and butt, but also works the hamstrings and lower back.
Pistal squat is very super effective exercise but hard to do so this is not for beginners.
Pistal squat allow you to target the legs with greatly reduced shearing force on the spine.
The pistol squat, or one-legged squat, is a classic body weight skill display of leg and hip strength. When you are able to perform them, it means you have well balanced lower body strength, flexibility, and balance.
How to do
* Start by holding your arms out in front of you, then stand on one leg with your free leg held straight out in front.
* Push your hips back and sit down as far asyou can so that your butt is almost touching the ground.
* Push your hips back, lean forward slightly, and raise yourself back up to the starting position.
1. Bench Pistol.
2 Assisted Pistol.
3 Elevated Pistol.
* Weight Pistal.
* Pistols simultaneously train strength, balance, and mobility with just one exercise.
* Pistols build monstrously strong legs without needing to go to the gym.
* will help you improve your back squat, front squat, overhead squat, and your deadlift.
* Pistols can help eradicate imbalances between the two sides of the body.
Lunges are a good exercise for strengthening, sculpting and building several muscles/muscle groups, including the thighs , the buttocks as well as the hamstrings.
Lunges are an easy and efficient exercise. Lunges can also help tone your lower leg muscles.
How to do
* Start by standing up straight with your feet placed together.
* Lift one of your feet straight up off the ground slowly by bending your knee.
* Move the foot being held off the ground forward like you’re taking a step. Place that foot on the ground, heel first. Lean your body forward so you’re balanced between both feet, but keep your back and upper body straight.
* Lower your body until your forward leg is at a 90 degree angle.
Still keeping your upper body and back straight, continue to move your body forward until your forward upper leg is parallel to the floor.
* Repeat these steps with the opposite leg.
* Once you’ve completed one lunge, you can do one of two things. You can either perform the same steps with the opposite leg and perform the lunge on the opposite of your body. Or you can repeat the lunge using the same leg.
* The lunge is an easy-to-learn, safe and incredibly effective exercise.
* It targets the quadriceps and the glutes most intensely, but also hits the hamstrings, calves and core.
* Lunges are efficient because they don’t require equipment, although you can add certain types of equipment if you want.
* Better core stability.
* Lunges improve your core strength, which leads to better posture and balance.
Lying Glute Bridge or Butt lift
This particular exercise works not only your butt muscles, but also the backof your legs and lower back.
How to do
* To start, lay down on your back on an exercise mat. Bend your knees at a 90 degree angel in front of you with your feet flat on the ground.
* Lay your arms in a relaxed position by the side of your body. Tighten your core muscles throughout the exercise.
* Lift your butt up towards the ceiling, pressing through your pelvis. Lift until your body is in a straight line.
* Squeeze your buttocks as you pause for a second as you hold the bridge position, then lower back down to the floor. Do this exercise about 10-20 times.
Variations: You can perform this exercise one leg at a time.
* This exercise targets your thighs, lower back and butt.
* No equipment is needed you can do this exercise anywhere.
* Easy to do and you can do this exercise anywhere.
* This exercise also reduces your fat of thighs and butt.
A wall sit, also known as a Roman Chair, is an exercise done to strengthen the quadriceps muscles.
it’s a great way to work your glutes and thighs if you have a knee injury that prevents you from doing squats. You can do this exercise anywhere there’s a wall to lean on.
How to do
* Stand with your back flat against a wall.
* Walk your feet out about about 2 feet in front of you, feet spread about 6 inches apart.
* Slide your back down the wall, bending your knees until they are bent at about a 90 degree angle.Your thighs should be parallel to the ground and it should appear that you are sitting in an invisible chair.
* Hold this seated position for 20-60 seconds, contracting your abdominal muscles.
* Straighten your legs and come back to a standing lean against the wall.
* Change the angle of your bent knees to change the intensity of the exercise.
* Wall Sits are great in working out the two groups of muscles in your thigh.
* wall sitting builds your isometric strength and endurance in glutes, calves and quadriceps.
* The exercise increases strength of the legs and makes your legs strong.
* Helps in gaining the stamina.
* Helps in concentration because this exercise needs concentration.
* Increases flexibility and balance.
The standing calf raise exercise targets your calf muscles, particularly the larger, outermost muscle that is responsible for the shape and size of your calves.
Calf raises are a popular strength training exercise. You can do them as a body weight exercise, using only the weight of your own body to train your calves or as a weighted exercise with dumbbells.
How to do
* Stand on the edge of a stair step,or a step of any kind.
* Stand straight, with your tailbone tucked in.
Engage your core by pulling in your upper ribs and belly.
* Lift your heels until you’re standing on your tippy toes.
Distribute most of your weight onto the balls of your feet, and keep your legs straight.
* Stay on your tippy toes for two seconds.Then, begin to lower your heels, and move your weight away from the balls of your feet. Lower your heels until they’re below the step, or platform.
1. Dumbbell Calf Raises.
2. Single leg calf raise.
* One of the benefits of calf raises is improved muscular strength.
* Calf raises are often used as a rehabilitative exercise for Achilles tendon injuries.
* You can jump heigher.
* Treat & prevent shin splints a common injury.
* Protects yourself from calf pulls – the second most common injury for runners.
* The stronger your calves the more your feet and ankles will be supported and stabilised.
Power means happiness;
Power means hard work and sacrifice.
– Beyonce Knowles