Bipasha Basu is an Indian model and actress who appears primarily in Hindi language films. She is termed as one of the most desirable women in the world by many magazines. She also acted as a judge for Miss India competitions in 2004.
After a successful career as a fashion model, Basu made her film debut with a supporting role in the thriller Ajnabee(2001), which won her the Film fare Award for Best Female Debut.
Bipasha Basu says that “I did not follow a different diet or workout regime to look perfect in the bikini, as I stay fit all year round. I only went on a strict, high-protein diet for some time and increased the intensity of my cardio workouts.”
Bipasha has a very strict diet plan and workout routine that makes her fitness regime perfect. She also practice kick boxing and keep alternating her routine so it doesn’t get boring.
- Born :- 7 January 1979, New Delhi, India
- Occupation :- Actress, model
- Nickname :- Bips, Bippy, Bipsy, Bonny
- School :- Bhavan’s Gangabux Kanoria Vidyamandir, Kolkata
- College :- Bhawanipur Education Society College
- Father :- Hirak Basu
- Mother :- Mamata Basu
- Sisters :- Bidisha Basu (elder), Vijeyata Basu (younger)
- Zodiac sign/Sun sign :- Capricon
- Hometown :- Kolkata, West Bengal
- Nationality :- Indian
- Religion :- Hinduism
- Awards :- Filmfare Best Debut Award
- Likes :- swimming, workout, visiting Kolkata
- Favourite Actor :- Amitabh Bachchan, Clint Eastwood, Aamir Khan, Harrison Ford
- Favourite Actress :- Kajol, Manisha Koirala, Tabu, and Julia Roberts
- Favourite Film :- Godfather, Masoom
- Favourite Food :- Biryani
- Favourite Color :- Pink
- Car Collection :- Volkswagen Beetle, Audi Q7 and many more
Dino Morea (actor)
John Abraham (actor)
Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer player) (she denied it)
Josh Hartnet (Hollywood actor) (she denied it)
Shahid Kapoor (she denied it)
Harman Baweja (actor)
- Height :- 5’ 7” or 170 cm
- Weight :- 138 lbs or 63 Kg
- Bra size :- 34D
- Measurements :- 35-26-34
- Shoe Size :- 07
- Eye Colour :- Black
- Hair Colour :- Dark Brown
Her day starts with a glass of lukewarm water followed by a cup of tea and overnight soaked almonds.
6 egg whites, fresh fruits and toast with porridge and a glass of skimmed milk
Grilled chicken, salad and 2 soya chapattis with a bowl of dal and veggies.
Cup of tea with digestive biscuits
Grilled or steamed fish, green salad, dal and 2 chapattis with 3 veggies cooked in olive oil followed by a small desert.
She avoids all kinds of junk foo
* Avoid eating junk foods.
* Drink plenty of water, as it will help in cleansing your system and keep your skin healthy.
* Have a good night sleep of around 7 to 8 hours.
* Instead of sticking to any one kind of workout format, keep changing it according to your fitness goals.
* Follow your workout with full determination andkeep changing it to avoid monotony
* Slimming pills or weight-loss diets will not give you long-term effects, but a well-devised regularexercise regimen will eventually show wonders.
* Discipline is important if you want to lead a healthy lifestyle. In order to set up an effective fitness routine, you must have a disciplined approach.
I have blind trust in people. Even if that ends up hurting me, I won’t change. I will go on trusting people because that’s the only way I know to love someone.
– Bipasha Basu