Randy Orton is an American professional wrestler and actor who is currently signed with WWE since 2001, but is on hiatus due to injury as of April 2016.
He is a 12 time world champion, having held the WWE Championship/WWE World Heavyweight Championship eight times and the World Heavyweight Championship four times.
Randy Orton is a third-generation professional wrestler; his grandfather Bob Orton, Sr., his father “Cowboy” Bob Orton, and his uncle Barry Orton all competed in the professional wrestling business.
At Summer Slam, Randy Orton defeated Chris Benoit for the championship. Orton became the youngest person ever to hold the title in WWE history at the age of 24.
Orton trains four days a week in the gym, concentrating on each of his body parts with three different exercises.
About Randy Orton
- Birth Name :- Randal Keith Orton
- Ring name :- Randy Orton
- Nicknames :- The Legend Killer, The Viper, The Apex Predator
- Born :- April 1, 1980 Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
- Residence :- St. Charles, Missouri,United States
- Occupation :- Actor, Professional Wrestler
- Education :- Hazelwood Central High School in Florissant
- Children :- 1
- Spouse :- Samantha Speno (m. 2007, div. 2013), Kimberly Kessler (m. 2015)
- Father :- Bob Orton, Jr.
- Mother :- Elaine Orton
- Siblings :- Nate, Rebecca, Roderick
- Trained by :- Bob Orton Jr., Mid Missouri Wrestling Alliance ,Ohio Valley Wrestling South Broadway Athletic Club
- First Film :- That’s What I Am
- Zodiac Sign :- Aries
- Hobbies and Interests :- Exercise, Listening Music, Traveling
- Favorite Color :- Red, Grey, Black
- Favorite Food :- Sushi
- Height :- 6′ 5″ (1.96 m)
- Weight :- 110 kg (250 lb)
- Chest :- 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps :- 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist :- 33 in or 84 cm
- Shoe Size :- 15 (US)
- Hair Color :- Dark Brown
- Eye Color :- Blue
- Randy follows a clever diet and classifies different food groups to improve metabolism.
- He loves sushi and takes sushi at least thrice a week. His diet also includes fish, eggs, chicken and cottage cheese.
- The primary source of lean protein for him being cottage cheese, egg whites, fish, chicken, and protein powder. Even though his diet is low in carbohydrates, Orton eatslow-fat staples including potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, and pancakes to fuel his exercise and training.
- He avoids carbs after 8.00pm and takes carbs in form of pancakes, potatoes and oatmeal.
- He maintains a 250 gm of protein each day and take protein bars and shakes to complete his protein intake.
- About 60% of his protein intake comes from supplements.
- He eats plenty of protein foods before bed to make sure that his body gets enough nutrients to recover from the regular wrestling practices and workouts.
- Your diet should be rich in protein, but with low carb content.
- Do not eat packaged or pre-prepared food that has low nutritional value.
- Stay away from junk food.
- Keep changing your workout plan to prevent muscles flattening.
- Warm up before exercise.
Day 1 ( Shoulders )
Front laterals ( 3 sets of 15 reps )
Rear laterals ( 3 sets of 15 reps )
Side laterals ( 3 sets of 15 reps )
Dumbbell press ( 3 sets of 15 reps )
- Arnold press ( 3 sets of 8-15 reps )
6. Upright rows ( 3 sets of 8-15 reps )
Push downs ( 3 sets of 20 reps )
Closed grip push downs ( 3 sets of 20 reps )
French curls ( 3 sets of 12 reps )
Skull crushers ( 3 sets of 12 reps )
Overhead triceps extensions ( 3 sets of 15 reps )
Alternating DB curls ( 3 sets of 8-12 reps )
Preacher Curls ( 3 sets of 10-12 reps )
- Alternating DB hammer curls ( 3 sets of 8- 12 reps)
Cable curls ( 3 sets of 8 reps )
Barbell curls ( 3 sets of 8 reps )
One armed concentration ( 3 sets of 8 reps )
Pull downs ( 3 sets of 20 reps )
Pull ups ( till failure )
Lower back extensions ( 3 sets of 20 reps )
Seated cable rows ( 3 sets of 12 reps )
T-Bar rows ( 3 sets of 12 reps )
Bent over rows ( 3 sets of 20 reps)
One armed rows ( 3 sets of 10-12 reps )
Thigh extensions ( 3 sets of 15-20 reps )
Squats ( 100 )
Straight leg deadlifts ( 4 sets of 12 reps )
Leg curls ( 4 sets of 10-12 reps )
Calf raises ( 4 sets of 10- 15 reps )
Lunge ( 4 sets of 10 – 15 reps )
Call me sick. Call me deranged. I’m gonna be your worst nightmare. I’m gonna be your hero whether you like it or not!
– Randy Orton