Jacqueline Fernandez is a Bahraini-Sri Lankan actress, former model, and the winner of the 2006 Miss Universe Sri Lanka pageant. She is one of the most popular actresses in India, she was the recipient of the IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year – Female in 2010. Alongside her screen acting career, Fernandez has participated in stage shows, and is active in humanitarian work.
In 2008 and 2011, Fernandez featured in the UK magazine Eastern Eye’s”World’s Sexiest Asian Women” list, ranking twelfth. She was ranked third on The Times of India’s listing of the”Most Desirable Woman” in 2013 and 2014. In 2013, Rediff.com placed her on their list of “Bollywood’s Best Dressed Actresses”.
- Born Name — Jacqueline Fernandez
- Nick Name — Jacky
- Born — 11 August 1985
- Birth Place — Manama,Bahrain
- Occupation — Former model, actress
- Education — University of Sydney
- Religion — Christian
- Nationality — Sri Lankan
- Father — Elroy Fernansez
- Mother — Kim
- Siblings — 2 brothers and 1 older sister
- Personal Trainer — Deepika Mehta
- Sun Sign — Leo
- First Film — Aladin
- Build — Slim
- Height — 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
- Weight — 57 kg or 126 lbs
- Measurements — 35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
- Bra Size — 32C
- Shoe Size — 7
- Hair Color — Black
- Eye Color — Dark Brown
- Distinctive Feature — Body shape and sexy legs
Jacqueline follows macrobiotic diet plan to stay healthy and fit. She believes that the body needs right amount of fat, carbs and protein to stay healthy. Jacqueline avoids sugar completely in her diet. Jacqueline also stays away from tea and coffee and sticks to green tea. She prefers to keep her dinner light, and eats only if she feels hungry. She tries to include green veggies in her diet as much as possible. Her meal plan is divided into three parts- carbs, proteins and vegetables.
Her diet plan includes-
- She wakes up at 7AM and has a glass of warm water with honey and lime.
- Green tea
- Protein shake
- Brown rice
- Green salad
- Grilled Fish (Salmon or sushi)
- Green veggies
Her fitness regime includes swimming, yoga, dancing and gym workout. She is not so much of a gym lover but she trains regularly to stay in toned shape. At the gym, she prefers to do just light weights. She works out for an hour or two at gym. Her workout routine mostly includes cardio workouts, strength training, martial arts, and yoga. She practices running, swimming, dancing etc. thrice in a week, for forty minutes. If she feels energetic she workouts twice. Her gym exercises include–
- Squats (200 reps)
- Treadmill (20 min)
- Stepper (20 min)
She practices yoga for an hour five times a week for building her stamina, strength and flexibility. Her yoga regime starts with 20-40 surya namaskars. She also incorporates other asans like–
- Anulom vilom
- Shirshasana (Headstand)
- Practice yoga for great strength and flexibility.
- Avoid sugary foods.
- Eat well. Sleep well. Work out and pamper yourself once in a while.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat healthy food.
- Don’t loose weight because weight is essential for toning muscle.
A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’tget what they want.