Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress, singer, and philanthropist, and the winner of the Miss World pageant of 2000. She is one of Bollywood’s highest-paid actresses and one of the nation’s most high-profile celebrities.
She has received numerous awards, including a National Film Award, and five Filmfare Awards, and was awarded the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award, by the Government of India in 2016.
After winning Miss India World, Chopra was cast as the female lead in Abbas-Mustan’s romantic thriller Humraaz (2002), in which she was to make her film debut.
Priyanka Chopra is one of the hottest actress and she is described as a sex symbol and a style icon. Her body, figure, eye, lips and exotic looks have been cited by the media as her distinctive physical features. She ranks high on lists of the most influential, powerful, popular and attractive Indian celebrities. She was named “India’s Best-Dressed Woman of the Year” by People in 2011, and Maxim selected her twice as “Hottest Girl of the Year”. In 2006, 2012, 2014 and 2015, the UK magazine Eastern Eye ranked her first on their “World’s Sexiest Asian Women” list.
- Born Name — Priyanka Chopra
- Nick Name — Piggy Chops, Sunshine, Mimi, Yanka, PC
- Born — 18 July 1982
- Birth Place — Jamshedpur (now in Jharkhand), Bihar, India
- Nationality — Indian
- Religion — Hinduism
- Debut Movie — The Hero: Love Story of a Spy
- Sun Sign — Cancer
- Schools — La Martiniere Girls’ School, Lucknow | St. Maria Goretti College, Bareilly | Newton North High School in Newton | Massachusetts John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Army Public School, Bareilly
- College — Jai Hind College, Basant Singh Institute of Science in Churchgate, Bombay
- Father — Ashok Chopra (Physician in Indian Army)
- Mother — Madhu Chopra
- Siblings — Siddharth Chopra (Younger Brother)
- Cousins — Parineeti Chopra, Meera Chopra, Barbie Handa
- Hobbies — Singing, writing poems
- Favorite Food — Lasagna, Makki di roti and sarson da saag
- Favorite Movies — Pretty Woman, Walk in the Clouds
- Favorite Actors — Mel Gibson, Kishore Kumar
- Favorite Actress — Sushmita Sen
- Favourite Songs — Careless Whispers, I will always love you
- Favorite Outfit — Saree
- Favourite perfume — Ralph Lauren Romance
- Favourite colour — Red
- Height — 5 ft 6½ inch or 169 cm
- Weight — 60 kg or 132 pounds
- Measurements — 35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
- Bra Size — 32C
- Dress Size — 6 (US) or 36 (EU)
- Shoe Size — 7.5 (US)
- Hair Color — Dark Brown
- Eye Color — Dark Brown
Priyanka Chopra follows proper balanced diet to stay fit. Her diet comprises plenty of fruits and green veggies, which provide her with protein and minerals.She eats something in every two hours to keep her metabolism rate going and to stay energized. She drinks a glass of coconut water with handful of nuts every two hours. She indulges on tandoori food, cakes and chocolates on weekends. She includes a lot of green veggies and fruits in her diet to provide all important minerals and protein.
She believes that drinking plenty of water makes the skin glow, and so keeps herself always hydrated. Priyanka Chopra avoids oily food. Priyanka Chopra follows 4 meals per day. Priyanka Chopra’s diet plan includes-
- 2 Egg whites
- Skimmed milk
- 2 chapattis
- Sprouted salad or turkey sandwich
- Fish or grilled chicken
Priyanka Chopra does not like to spend long hours in the gym. She keeps her daily workout routine simple, which helps her to stay in sexy good shape. Priyanka does not train for more than an hour in the gym, doing the exact number of exercises needed to keep her body fit. She focuses more on strength training than weight training. Before hitting the gym, she used to do some warm up exercises including Jump Rope, Shadow Boxing, Duck Under and Step Over, as well as some stretching exercises. After the warm-ups, she concentrated on some strength building workouts. When not going to gym she does running and spinning. She is not a regular gym goer but she never misses her workout. Her gym exercise includes –
- Treadmill (15 min, Warm-up. Cardio)
- Push-Up (for upper body)
- Reverse Lunges (for legs)
- Bench Jumps (for legs)
- Squats (for legs)
- Reverse Crunches (for abs)
- Plank (60 sec, for abs)
- Biceps Curls (for arms)
- Dips (for arms)
- Pullups (for back)
- Burpee (for flexibility and fat loss)
- Kettle Bell Swings (for flexibility)
Apart from training in the gym, she does practice Yoga to increase the flexibility of the body. Yoga includes –
- Warrior Pose
- Tree Pose
- Half Lord of the Fishes Pose
- Try to include yoga in your daily fitness regime.
- Avoid high calorie food.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water throughout the day.
- Avoid oily food.
- Indulge in your favorite dishes once a week to control cravings.
Be true to who you are. Be courage, be selfless. Be love. Courage comes from knowing your truth and standing up for it
— Priyanka Chopra