Salman Khan is an Indian film actor, producer and television personality. He is one of the popular actor in Bollywood. He is well known for his personality and fitness in Bollywood . He made his Bollywood debut with a small role in the movie Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988) and later played his first lead role in Sooraj Barjatya’s romantic family drama Maine Pyar Kiya.
Salman is one of the highest paid actor in Bollywood. Salman Khan was ranked seventh in Forbes’s first global list of highest-paid actors in the world, with earnings of US$33.5 million, which placed him higher than such Hollywood actors as Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Dwayne The Rock Johnson. He also became the only actor to collect over ₹5.00 billion (US$74 million) domestic net in a single year in India. All his films earn more than 200 crore. Ten of the films in which Khan has acted in have accumulated gross earnings of over ₹1 billion (US $15 million). He is the only actor to star in the highest-grossing Bollywood films of nine separate years. Khan topped Forbes India charts for 2014, in terms of both fame and revenues. According to Forbes Salman is the top paid entertainer in 2015.
Salman is not only a richest actor in Bollywood but also very popular actor in the world. Khan was ranked the second “Most Googled Indian of 2015” and first among Bollywood actors. In 2011, 2012 and 2013 he was declaredTimes of India’s Most Desirable Man in India. In 2004 Khan was ranked as 7th Best looking manin world – People Magazine, USA. In 2010 People Magazine, India declared him the Sexiest Man Alive. In 2008 his life like wax statue was installed in London’s Madame Tussauds Museum and so in 2012 once again his another wax statue was installed in New York’s Madame Tussauds Museum.
Salman Khan is also known for for his charitable work. He has very big heart. He donates millions of dollars every year to children and people. He also donates his blood every year. His NGO “Being Human ” sells T-shirts and other products online and in stores. Salman has expanded his charitable organisation “Being Human” by opening up more stores in the country as well as go international with stores in Sri Lanka.
Salman also helped many celebrities to achieve what they are today. Himesh Reshammiya, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Arjun Kapoor, Katrina Kaif amd Sajid-Wajid became famous by the help of Salman.
About Salman Khan
- Born Name :- Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan
- Nick Name :- Sallu, Bhaijaan, Dabangg Khan, Tiger Khan
- Born :- 27 December 1965
- Sun Sign :- Capricorn
- Born Place :- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Residence :- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality :- Indian
- Race / Ethnicity :- Indian
- Religion :- Hinduism and Islam (Half Hindu and half Muslim)
- Occupation :- Actor, Film producer, Television personality, Singer, Philanthropist
- First Film :- Biwi Ho To Aisi
- School :- The Scindia School, Gwalior (M.P.) & St. Stanislaus High School, Bandra (Bombay)
- Father :- Salim Khan (Screenwriter)
- Mother :- Sushila Charak (aka Salma Khan)
- Siblings :- Arbaaz Khan (Younger Brother) (Actor), Sohail Khan (Younger Brother) (Actor), Alvira Khan Agnihotri (Sister), Arpita Khan (Adopted Younger Sister)
- Others :- Helen (Stepmother) (Former Actress)
- Girlfriends :- Sangeeta Bijlani (actress), Somy Ali (actress), Aishwarya Rai (actress), Katrina Kaif (actress), Faria Alam (former model & Football Association secretary), Iulia Vantur (actress)
- Best Friends :- Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Aamir Khan
- Favorite Food :- Biryani , Indian spicy food
- Favorite Objects :- Rolex Watches
- Favorite Actor :- Sylvester Stallone
- Favourite Actress :- Hema Malini
- Favorite Gadgets :- Home Theatre and Camera
- Favorite Cars :- Mercedes, BMW, Landcruiser
- Favorite Drinks :- Iced Tea
- Favorite Restaurants :- China Garden
- Favourite Tourist Destination :- London
- Favourite Colour :- Red
- Cars Collection :- Lexus LX 470, Mercedes Benz GL-Class, BMW X5, Range Rover Vogue, Audi R8, Audi Q7, W221 Mercedes Benz S-Class
- Bikes Collection :- Suzuki Intruder M1800 RZ limited edition motorbike, Suzuki Hayabusa
Physical Stats & More
- Build :- Athletic
- Height :- 5 ft 7 in or (170 cm)
- Weight :- 88 kg or 194 pounds
- Chest :- 47 in or 119.5 cm
- Waist :- 34 in or 86 cm
- Biceps :- 17 in or 43 cm
- Neck :- 11 in or 28 cm
- Shoe Size :- 10 (US) or 9 (UK)
- Eye Colour :- Black
- Hair Colour :- Black
Salman Khan,s diet plays very important role to make body. He consumes 5-6 clean and healthy meals in a day. His diet consists of chicken, vegetables, egg whites, fish and Indian dishes. He avoids all kinds of junk food.
- His breakfast includes eggs, bread and butter, mix vegetable, chapatis, low fat milk. Milk and eggs are good source of protein. Milk offers a rich source of calcium, a mineral essential for healthy bones and teeth. Eggs contain decent amounts of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Zinc which improve your body. Bread and vegetables are an important source of fiber. Eating a diet rich in vegetables may reduce risk for stroke, cancer, heart diseases and type-2 diabetes.
- Before workout Salman eats high protein food. His pre-workout diet includes 2 egg whites, amino acid tablets and protein shake. Amino acids and protein shakes are good source of energy. Amino acids aren’t just useful for muscle development and immune strength — they may also improve your nervous system. Drinking protein shake will increase the size and strength of your body.
- After workout he eats almonds, oats, 3 egg whites and protein bar. These foods provide him protein and carbohydrates. Almonds are a great source of vitamin E and other antioxidants that nourish the skin and reduce signs of aging. Oats can lower the risk for several diseases like high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
- In lunch he eats veggies with salad and 5 chapatis. Veggies and salad are good source of carbohydrates.
- He eats protein bar and nuts including almonds in snack.
- In dinner Salman eats vegan soup, fish/chicken, 2 egg whites. These foods provide him protein and carbohydrates. Fish, chicken and eggs are good source of protein.
- Salman Khan has very strict workout routine. He never misses out his workout schedule. At times when he misses it he starts his workout as late as 2 am. Due to his busy schedule, he sometimes have to workout at 2 am. Salman works out for at least 3 hours daily.
- According to his gym trainer, his workout consists of 1 hour of cardio and focuses on only two body parts – biceps, triceps, legs and back. He mainly focuses on arms and abs. He does not take any steroids to build body. He does hard to to make body.
- Salman’s trainer says that ” Salman does unbelievable stuff like 1000 push-ups a day or 2000 sit-ups a day”. The secret behind his amazing abs is he performs 500 crunches in a day. Crunches are very good exercise for abs. His workout is not for beginners, his strength and stamina are beyond normal, this is what is called ‘old fashioned body building’ very effective and amazing for building strength. So to get a perfect body like Salman Khan you must be as dedicated.
- Salman Khan is not only a best actor but also a good instructor. He has transformed many people like Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor. He suggested Katrina Kaif to focus more on cardio and swimming for movie “Dhoom 3”. Even Hrithik Roshan went through training through our Sallu.
- Salman’s workout routine includes- Jogging or cycling for a hour, dead lifts for leg and lower back muscles, bench press for chest, shoulder press for shoulders, and end his workout with low intensity cardio on treadmill.
- He also has a great love for cycling, which is his the main cardio-vascular exercise. He cycles for at least 10 km a day.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday (Weight Training)
- He starts his session by warming up his body. He performs warm up exercises like jumping, push ups and squat thrusts.Warming up is a great way to increase flexibility before a heavy set.
- Then, he performs to dead-lifts to develop leg and lower back muscles. Deadlifting increases your core strength and adds to core stability. Doing deadlifts also improves your cardio. And as you know, good cardio is important for overall health.
- He does Flat Bench Press and Incline Bench Press for upper body like chest, back and triceps. The bench press is a very good exercise for increasing muscle growth and adding some real mass to your frame.
- Then, he performs Shoulder push press. This exercise increases strength and power.
- After, he performs 6-8 reps, 4 sets for his smaller muscles like arms (biceps and triceps), and performs 12-14 reps, 6 sets for his large muscles like chest.
- He ends his workout session by performing low intensity cardio on treadmill. He runs slowly on treadmill.
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday (Abs and Cardio)
- He starts his session by running on a treadmill for 15 minutes. This warms up his body.
- Next, he performs abs circuit with crunches, reverse crunches, back extensions and side planks. These are done 25 times each in a circuit. Do 3 circuit with a gap of 5 minutes in each circuit.
- Then, he performs 1000 sit ups. Doing situps will strengthen your core and build your abdominal muscles.
- He ends his session by doing 1 hour cardio .
Sunday (Rest or Cardio)
- On this day he takes some rest or performs cardio.
- Hard work, Devotion, Dedication & Determination as well as the right kind of foods are the basic tips of his bodybuilding.
- Follow disciplined workout schedule.
- Try to add cycling and swimming in your fitness regime.
- Always follow strict and healthy diet plan.
- Workout atleast 2-3 hours in a day.
“Ek bar joh maine commitment kar di … uskebaad toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta“
” Once I commit to something … after that I don’t even listen to myself“