Shah Rukh Khan is an Indian film actor, producer and television personality. He is well known as SRK and king Khan in Bollywood. SRK has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films, and earned numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards.
Khan began his career with appearances in several television series in the late 1980s. He made his Bollywood debut in 1992 with Deewana. In the year 1993 he did two films named as Daar and Bazigaar in which his negative roles were huely appreciated. Some of the popular films of Shahrukh Khan are Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Karan Arjun, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Dilwale Dulhania Ley Jayege, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Devdas, Don1, Don 2, My Name Is Khan, Chak De India, Cheenai Express, Happy New Year and many more.
As of 2015, Khan is co-chairman of the motion picture production company Red Chillies Entertainment and its subsidiaries, and is the co-owner of the Indian Premier League cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders.
SRK is also comes in the list of highest-paid and richest actors in the world. He is one of the popular actor in the world. According to a popularity survey, 3.2 billion people around the world know Shah Rukh Khan, more than who know Tom Cruise. Khan is one of the wealthiest celebrities in India, topping the Forbes India’s “Celebrity 100 list” in 2012, 2013 and 2015. He was named by Newsweek as one of their fifty most powerful people globally in 2008, and his wealth has been estimated at US$400–600 million.
|Shahrukh Khan with Salman Khan|
About Shahrukh Khan
- Born Name :- Shah Rukh Khan
- Nick Name :- King Khan, SRK, The Badshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh, The King of Bollywood, King of Romance
- Born :- 2 November 1965
- Sun sign :- Scorpio
- Born Place :- Talwar Nursing Home, New Delhi, India
- Residence :- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality :- Indian
- Ethnicity :- Asian / Indian
- Religion :- Muslim
- Occupation :- Film actor, producer, television host
- First TV :- 1988 Dil Dariya
- First Film :- 1992 Deewana
- Education :- Hansraj College, Delhi University
- Spouse :- Gauri Khan
- Children :- (3) Aryan, Abram, Suhana
- Father :- Late Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)
- Mother :- Late Lateef Fatima
- Maternal Grandfather :- Ifthikar Ahmed (chief engineer of the port in the 1960s)
- Sister :- Shehnaz Lalarukh (elder)
- Hobbies :- Playing computer games, collecting gadgets, Playing cricket
- Likes :- Rain, video games, bhuttas
- Dislikes :- dabbling in shares, lotteries and gambling
- Favorite Food :- Chicken and Oranges
- Favorite Drink :- Soft Drinks mainly Pepsi
- Favorite Restaurants :- China Whitein Mumbai, Japanese RestaurantNobu in London, Buddha Bar in New York, Kittichaiin Soho
- Favorite Book :- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (By Douglas Admas)
- Favorite Movie :- Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1993)
- Favorite TV Programs :- Krishi Darshan (aired on Doordarshan), Discovery Channel programs
- Favorite Actor :- Dilip Kumar
- Favourite Actress :- Mumtaz, Saira Banu
- Favourite Sports :- Cricket
- Favourite Colour :- Black
- Cars Collection :- Bentley Continental GT, Audi A6, BMW 7 Series, BMW 6 Series, Land Cruiser, Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe
- Height :- 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- Weight :- 73 kg or 161 pounds
- Chest :- 40 Inches
- Waist :- 30 Inches
- Biceps :- 14.5 Inches
- Neck :- 14 inches
- Hair Color :- Black
- Eye Color :- Dark Brown
- Shoe Size :- 9 Inches
SRK follows strict diet plan. He avoids junk food and high carbohydrates like white rice, white bread, refined grains, alcoholic beverages, and sugary and fried foods. Instead, he prefers eating green leafy vegetables, fruits, and legumes. He tries to eat fresh fruits as much as possible. He fulfills the protein needs of his body by eating lean meats,pulses, egg whites, grilled chicken, etc.
- SRK starts his day with egg whites, brown bread and coffee. While egg whites are a good source of protein and a great option for those suffering from diabetes, high cholesterol or cardiovascular disease. Bread is an important source of fibre. Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels.
- In lunch he takes Stir fried vegetables or grilled chicken or fish, chicken sandwiches and salad. Vegetables, sandwiches and salads provides him many vitamins and minerals. Chicken has zinc which helps to maintain a healthy appetite.
- He eats sweet potato or egg white omelet. Sweet potatoes are one of the best sources of vitamin A.
Pre-workout and Post-workout
- Protein powder and shakes through the day
- Drink atleast 4-5 litres of water everyday.
- Follow a high protein and low carbohydrate diet.
- Always drink protein shake before and after your workout.
- Avoid food contains sugar. Instead of sugar eat fruits.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Eat high protein foods such as chicken,egg whites, turkey, lean meats, skimmed milk, pulses.
- SRK trains 5 days in week.
- He does a combination of functional fitness exercises and strength training.
- For full body training, he performs weight exercises.
- According to SRK cardio is the best way to loose fat.
- He performs cardio 30-50 minutes. Running , Jogging, cycling and aerobics are the best cardio exercises.
- For perfect 8 pack abs, he performs abs exercises 3 times in a week. He takes one day rest in between abs exercises. It means he performs abs exercises alternative days. SRK never performs abs exercises more than 4 times a week because this can damage stomach muscle.
- He also performs exercises at two or three at night which are comprised of suspension, weight training, and ten minutes of cardio session.
- He takes protein shake before and after workout because great body needs protein.
- He performs 100 push up and sometimes 200 pushups in a day. He also performs 60 pull ups. According to the actor doing push ups and pull ups regularly for month will start showing the results.
- His trainer changes his workout schedule time to time.
“Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent.“
— Shahrukh Khan