Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian actress. She is daughter of actors Shatrughan and Poonam. She is one of the fastest emerging stars and established herself with a series of hit films. After working as a costume designer in her early career, Sonakshi made her debut in action-drama film Dabangg (2010) which led her to win the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Before coming to Bollywood she used to very fat girl. Before her first film her weight was 90 kg. For her first film Dabangg she has lost 30 kg and now she is very beautiful and sexy. Check out her real secret of fitness and diet.
About Sonakshi Sinha
- Nick Name :- Sona
- Born :- 2 June 1987
- Sun Sign :- Gemini
- Born Place :- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality :- Indian
- Ethnicity :- Bihari
- Religion :- Hinduism
- Occupation :- Actress
- Debut Movie :- Dabangg (2010)
- School :- Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
- College :- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai
- Father :- Shatrughan Sinha (actor, politician)
- Mother :- Poonam Sinha (actress)
- Other :- Luv Sinha (brother), Kush Sinha (brother)
- Likes :- Spending time with friends
- Favorite Actress :- Rani Mukherjee, Sri Devi
- Favorite Actor :- Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan
- Favorite Singer :- Lata Mangeshkar
- Favorite Director :- Sanjay Leela Bansali
- Favorite Movies :- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Lagaan – Once Upon a Time in India (2001), Jab We Met (2007), Dabangg (2010)
- Favorite Food :- Thai, Chinese
- Favorite Books :- The Da Vinci Code, Shantaram
- Favourite Dress :- Saree
- Favorite Colour :- Yellow and Green
- Favourite Accessories :- Nose ring and stud
- Favorite Comedian :- Russell Peters
- Favorite Music :- Rock, Acid-Jazz, Hip-Hop, House and Bollywood
- Fashion Favorites :- Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Narendra Kumar, Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis
- Favorite Scent :- Victoria Secret’s Pink body spray (day), Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (night)
- Height :- 5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
- Weight :- 132 lbs or 60 kg
- Bra Size :- 32C
- Measurements :- 35-27-37 in or 89-68.5-94 cm
- Eye Color :- Black
- Hair Color :- Black
Diet played very important role in weight loss. She used to consume all kinds of foods including sugary foods items such as cakes, pastries etc. For her first film she gave up all the junk food and high carb high sugar foods. She started eating healthy homemade foods to shed the extra kilos. She also changed her eating time periods from 3 large meals a day to 5 small meals a day. Her favourite drink is green tea. She drinks green tea 3 times in a day.
- She eats cereal, milk and whole wheat toast in breakfast.
- In snacks she drinks 1 cup of green tea with some dry fruits.
- In lunch she eats homemade roti and sabzi with salad.
- Her evening snacks consists of one fruit, some diet biscuits with 1 cup of green tea.
- She eats only proteins in dinner. She does not eat carbohydrates in dinner. Her dinner consists of fish or egg whites, chicken, daal and veggies.
- Her hard work and dedication helped her to loose 30 kg weight. She began visiting the gym twice a day. Sonakshi’s daily workout sessions included a balanced mix of different exercises. These exercises strengthened the core muscles, increased flexibility and helped her shed the unwanted flab.
- She included weight training in her regular fitness regime, working at it four to five times a week. She used to loft light weight in gym.
- She practices hot yoga in a high temperature of forty degree Celsius. This yoga is called Bikram yoga. It’s a hot yoga performed in hot room having temperature.
- Her fitness routine includes lot of cardio. Her cardio exercises are running and cycling.
- She loves playing tennis to stay fit.
- Do not eat carbs after 7.00 pm.
- Eat homemade foods and follow balanced diet .
- Drink green tea daily.
- Follow strict workout routine under the guidance of your instructor.
“ Be comfortable; be you. What’s most important is to understand what suits your body type and personality. Stick to that, and you can’t go wrong! “
— Sonakshi Sinha